Friday, August 20, 2010

Where does the time go?

I have recently returned to work setting up for the new school year, which has made it a bit difficult to keep up with this blog. I have also been busy putting things together for the up coming baby shower, and also taking care of home life, wondering where does the time go? I barely have enough time to do anything to my hair let alone blog. Now I'm wondering why did I add this to my life and why am I so concerned  with being consistent, is anyone but my little brother following? Well in case anyone is interested here are some pics of the completed diaper cake I've been working on.
Baby Boy Diaper Cake
Baby Girl  Diaper Carriage

1 comment:

  1. did you make the diaper carriage or thats just one of the ideas that you want to do?

    ReplyDelete