Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to Simplistic Perfection. I have decided to start this blog so that I can share with everyone my creative ideas, and insights. This blog has been in the back of my mind for some time now. Until today I didn't think I was creative enough to have a successful blog that people will follow, but "What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything"- Vincent van Gogh.

I love creating personalized and meaningful decorations, centerpieces, and invitations for parties, although I am a teacher by trade, and enjoy every minute of impacting children's lives. Throwing a memorable party that is talked about for years is my THING!

My most recent party was my mother-in-laws 50th surprise birthday party, which judging from her reaction when she walked through the door, ( tears of joy) was a success. It included framed collage photos of her life as centerpieces, photo-guest sign-in book, and my favorite a vintage candy bar! To see grandmothers fight for chick-o-sticks and bazooka joes was absolutely worth it! I will soon post some photos of this party and others. I will also keep you posted on my upcoming events,  my cousin Alesia's Dr.Seuss baby shower, and the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment